Monday, August 23, 2010

Anyone ever think about how "blog" sounds like some one vomitting?

I never actually thought I would buy into the whole blog thing. I mean, I heard about these on the news years ago and I just wondered to myself "What's the point?". Well, now that I have one I still don't have the answer. Had I more time, I might think of something to write. But seeing as I am still wiping the sleep crust out of my eyes and have yet to have breakfast before I head off to the dance studio, I will leave you with a thought I had yesterday after watching a lot of YouTubed Richard Dawkins.

I think the most important thing about being a scientist - a true scientist - that no one thinks about is the ability to rethink things. Unlimited mental plasticity. Once a scientist clings to a theory or old scientific "fact" proven wrong, they cease to be a benefit to scientific progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment