Tuesday, August 31, 2010

How I always want the impossible...

This story - and when I say story I mean a factual account of something that happened to me that someone with an equally dry sense of humor as myself will find funny - starts in the same way that many many many of my stories start: "So I met this girl..."

Anyway, so I met this girl the other day. I had no idea who she was. I had never met her before in my life. She had a beautiful smile, petite cute figure, and later I learned has so many things in common with me it's mind boggling. And she likes hanging out with me, too!

Sounds good, right? Not so much.

I met her when my mom stopped by the studio to drop off some food. Of course, this cute girl was on tow. I didn't know they were together and thought she was a prospective walk-in student... Until mom opened her mouth.

"____, this is your second cousin _____."

So yeah. The cosmos is laughing at me right about now.

1 comment:

  1. Ouch. You really need to move out of that area. Like where there's less chance of you meeting cousins you never knew you had.

    ReplyDelete